Heating Duct Cleaning Melbourne
Best Heating Duct Cleaning Melbourne
Breathing fresh and clean air does not start and end with a service tune up of your heating systems. Your duct system, the interconnected forced air systems, and the supply registers need same professional attention as well.
And for this, your chosen duct cleaning company should fulfil some of the set criteria set by government organizations. Sam’s Duct Cleaning is a government recognized company that fulfils all the industry standards and makes the distribution system of your house clean and contaminant free.
A clean and sanitized distribution system gives you following benefits:
- Cleaner air is free of bacteria, pollen, dirt, and debris
- Clean air makes the environment disease free
- Makes the heating system last longer as it does not has to work harder
- Further, it cuts down the energy costs
- Additionally, it makes the air smelling fresh that soothes your nervous system
An indication That Your Heating Ducts Needs Cleaning
Even if you clean your heating systems and change the filters continuously, you can still feel the presence of dust within your house. This is an indication that the heated ducts are dirty or facing blockage. It is essential to clean them if:
- You are finding it hard to access the insulated air ducts
- Further, you are seeing a white or grey colored patchy appearance inside the ducts, this can be mold
- Additionally, you are seeing some creepy creatures within the ducts such as vermin and other reptiles
- With air, you see contaminants flowing through the air in the rooms
- Or, if you have recently got your house re-constructed
Sam’s Duct Cleaning Services
Sam’s Duct Cleaning provides complete cleaning of the heated ducts. It’s better if you have recognized that your ducts need cleaning but if you are unable to do so, then just call Sam’s Duct Cleaning and our experts will do it for you.
Have a look at our heating duct cleaning Melbourne services:
- Heating duct cleaning
- Evaporative cooling duct cleaning
- Duct installation and repair
- Insulation replacement and asbestos removal
- Attic cleaning
- HVAC air duct cleaning
Furthermore, other services that we offer are:
- Furnace repair
- Radiant heat repair
- Boiler repair
- Space heater repair
- Infrared heater repair
- Maintenance of furnaces their replacement
How Heating Duct Cleaning Works: Process
Sam’s Duct Cleaning uses most powerful equipment for duct cleaning that clean every inch of the duct. Have a detailed look at our heating duct cleaning Melbourne process:
- The duct cleaners start the process by accessing the condition of the ducts, the examination includes cracks and leak identification, the presence of dust, debris, moisture, mold, and
- The attached outside grill is first unscrewed. Further, it is cleaned and then a long hosed vacuum cleaner is attached to the duct.
- The vacuum cleaner provides 15,000CFM of suction and we maintain it at a pressure of 250PSI that extracts out all the dust.
- Further, we hook the equipment at the base of the furnace through the accessible holes.
- We place the entire system under negative pressure so that the contaminants may not spread in the entire area during the cleaning process.
- Our certified duct cleaners maintain a negative pressure for some time so that they are able to extract all the fine particles and the loose dirt easily from the heating ducts.
- We collect all the dust in large vacuum bags from your home.
- Our duct cleaners insert the powerful extension tools in the ducts along with rotary brushes that remove all the residual dust particles from the ducts.
- Next, we conduct a final inspection with the help of camera robot that ensures proper duct cleaning.
- Lastly, we sanitize all the ducts and remove all the stale smell. The step also freshens up the indoor air and also removes any mold, mildew and air borne allergens in the heating and the ventilation system.
Our Duct Cleaning Certifications and Standards
Sam’s Cleaning is a professionally owned, renowned and a certified company in Melbourne city. Moreover, we are NADCA approved and have all the relevant licenses and insurances for the services that we provide.
You should be aware of the fact that NADCA sets some guidelines for the professional duct cleaners and customers for safety purpose. If your ducts are insulated then be sure that the professionals who are delivering the services are NADCA-approved.
Make a Best Choice by Choosing the Best Air Duct Cleaning Company
Here are some tips that will help you to avoid any scams related to heating duct cleaning Melbourne:
- Make sure that your chosen air duct company is offering a complete visual inspection by a robotic camera. Be sure that they clean every single duct properly before you pay for the service.
- Additionally, make sure that the cleaners do not use any anti-microbial treatments as these are chemicals that can harm you and your family.
- Further, if possible don’t allow the cleaners to use steam for cleaning because any left out moisture in future will lead to subsequent mold growth.
If you are alert at every step of cleaning no such scams will occur, the best way to avoid is to call certified cleaners: Sam’s Duct Cleaning.
Thus, call us and schedule a duct cleaning appointment today.
Location: Melbourne, VIC Australia